Two things: #1) Father’s Day is under two weeks away and #2) I found a fun gift for all your BBQing dads and granddads.
~ A gentle reminder: OMT! uses Amazon referral links. When you do your shopping through the Amazon links on this page, you support the blog at no cost to yourself. It’s much appreciated!~
I give you the Tactical BBQ Apron!
(photo credit: amazon)
How very SWAT TEAM of them!
Product info from ThinkGeek:
- Real MOLLE system for holding everything a Grill Master needs
- 2 large pouches and 3 smaller pouches
- Front and back removable Velcro patch
- Perfect for storing condiments, grilling utensils, salt / pepper… and your phone
- Adjustable side strap for the perfect fit
- Materials: 100% Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors, hang to dry
- Note: Just in case you haven’t had your coffee yet, we should remind you that the Tactical Apron is not intended for use in combat against anything other than a grill or smoker. It will not prevent injury from shrapnel, bullets, Pokemon, or other projectiles.
Love that last bullet point AND a company with a sense of humor.
Need it? Love it? Gotta have it? CLICK HERE for ordering info.