* Oh, Mrs. Tucker! likes to get paid, yo.
* Yes, affiliate links and ads are present and accounted for. No, Oh, Mrs. Tucker! has no qualms ending a sentence with a preposition. (When you shop through the Amazon links/Google ads on this page, you support the blog at no cost to yourself. Just click on the link or ad, then shop as usual. It’s much appreciated!)
* This site abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. If Oh, Mrs. Tucker! gets paid to write a post, then that content or advertising space will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
* This site will indeed accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, yard chickens, chocolate cake or other forms of compensation.
* Compensation received or free products to review will never influence the content, topics or posts made on this site. Word.
* The owner(s) of this site, Oh, Mrs. Tucker!, hopes to be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though Oh, Mrs. Tucker! hopes to receive compensation for her posts or advertisements, she will always give her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely Oh, Mrs. Tuckers!.
* Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation of a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
* Oh, Mrs. Tucker! kindly requests: please follow current copyright laws and do not lift-steal-hijack-remove-pillage-misappropriate full or partial posts or images without prior permission.
* For questions about this blog, please contact mrstucker at gmail dot com.
To get your own policy, not at all like this sassy one (an easy fill-in-the-blank affair), go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org