How ’bout a twirly whirl around the World Wide Web, today? I thought it would be fun to share some of the Internety thangs I love…like babies surfing the web!
* Kit, over at DIYdiva.net is one of my all-time favorite DIY experts. There’s not much she won’t tackle and she offers easy-to-follow tutorials, with pics of her miniature donkeys and nuggets thrown in. If you’ve never heard of her, let me introduce: You, Kit. Kit, You. Done! Now get on over there and see how to make a vertical garden bed.
* Speaking of nuggets, anyone ever heard of the fun and irreverent pregnancy site: The Pregnant Chicken (you have if you read here regularly)? This post made me do it…and do it hard! Once you read it, you’ll be doing it, too.
* Iambaker.net is my go-to when I’m feeling cakeish, or cupcakeish, or really anything cakelikeish. Her photography is drool-worthy and I leave feeling lighter and happier. Seriously. That’s worth a lot.
* Many of you here are familiar with Michele over at A Dish of Daily Life, but if you’re not, pop on by for a well-rounded site where she not only shares her stuff, but generously highlights other’s as well. She once said of my humble abode: This grandmother is truly rockin’ all things grand! With something for everyone, Oh Mrs. Tucker blogs about shopping, eating, grown-up stuff and offers some great advice on everything…See what I mean? So generous.
* A good place to edit photos if you don’t have Photoshop is PicMonkey. It’s free and there is no registration. Just put a photo in and start editing. Love it.
* Who doesn’t love a fun video? This one cracks me up, so I’ll end the fun on this note:
Play on, Garth.